I will write about men and women separately…
*Don’t take this answer seriously, many of the points may not apply*
- Only 2% of women consider themselves beautiful.
- Women better remember the faces of beautiful women because they are seen as potential threats.
- If a girl is really into you, she will secretly look at you when people around her are laughing.
- Women are most attracted to men who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without needing to be reminded.
- Women socialize by complementing each other, and that’s really not what they want.
- Women have more taste buds than men.
- Women take longer to make decisions than men, but once they make a decision, they are more likely to stick to it.
- Women are more persuaded by a man’s sense of humor than by his looks.
- Women lie better than men.
- When a woman is attracted to a man, she speaks louder than usual.
- Most women don’t like texting first because they feel unwanted, weird, and annoying.
- The average amount of secrets a woman can hide is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
- Girls like to hit guys playfully when she likes them.
- Men don’t like comparison. They hate it if some woman is going to compare them to another man.
- Guys fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.
- Most male love exists in mothers and they express their love openly for them but they respect their father even more but they cannot share openly even with their fathers due to shyness. But deep down they have a great affection for their father.
- An average man is bored after 26 minutes of shopping.
- The common man lies to his colleagues, boss or partner 6 times a day.
- Men stare at women for almost a year of their lives.
- According to research, men can listen to their male friends for a long time, but they can only listen to a woman for 6 minutes.
- Men change their minds 2-3 times more often than women.
- Men tend to forget but never forgive.
- Most men think of women as books. If the cover doesn’t grab their attention, they won’t bother to read what’s inside.
- Men prefer to solve their problems without discussing them.
- Men like to make eye contact while talking to the girls they like.
- Men think more about marriage than women after they are committed.
- According to the male study’s psychological facts, most men want to be like their father.
- Men are less attracted to women who cry often.